Merry Christmas 1999
I want to wish You all a Very Merry Christmas!
After exporting the model to LDRAW, translating to POVRay with L3P, and playing with POVRay (and some other models I've made) for a while, I got this picture:
- All models built with BlockCAD
- Santa and the reindeer with sleigh is an official LEGO set (246) built from a picture found at Brickshelf
- The 'Castle' in the background comes from my old Idea Book (1960?)
- The Christmas Tree I made for my Christmas Card 1998 (But I increased the power to the lights a bit - too much perhaps?)
- The poor minifigs don't have any hands! (BlockCAD can't place them)
- The plastic look of the snow was a mistake, but I decided to keep it, as ABS is plastic.
- LDRAW doesn't have the right face for Santa (yet).